Urmms. Hellohello. =D Lolololols. Today was an average day I guess. Started off with Silent Reading and seriously, IT WAS BORING. There was like nothing interesting. =/ Or rather, there was nothing I bothered finding. =P Then came Social Studies. Ughh. Skipskipskip. A Maths, Mrs. Ng didn't come. So go library play one period of com then went back to class and listen to Demi Lovato songs. Then came Chemistry. Wow. That was SERIOUSLY boring. Then Club Wellness. Then Chinese. Lols. Who'd thought chinese could be so fun? Which leads me to Today's Lesson.
Lesson Of The Day: Try to sit with Reuben, Ting Poh and An Jie more often. They are fun people. =P
(CAUTION: Be prepared for blue-blacks/bruises if sitting beside TingPoh. =/)
(Reminder: Must have whiteboard marker also. Haha. =P)
Although An Jie and Reuben will never come to my blog, and with the SLIGHT chance that Ting Poh comes, I just wanna say. Thank you! It was such a boring day and I seriously needed a laugh. =D Arigato gozaimasta! =P Finally, we had english. Again, nothing interesting. After school had Chem remedial so Steph, Chermaine and I rushed to Heritage so that Steph could practice her Nobody dance. I rushed down on my own first to get my Laptop. Blablablah. I'm so bored of typing now. =P There's alot more to share but just bored.
Oh gosh. Didn't see Mr. Amy in 3 days already. Saddening sia.
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment