Eve hates Nigahiga from this day onwards for making fun of Hugh Jackman. (I think.) Haha.
Screw my mum. BIG TIME. Current wish. Change Kenny from South Park to Patricia's Ex-Mom. And they could change that constant lines that pops out everytime after Kenny dies. You know. When Kenny dies, whats-his-face says: "OMG! They (they referring to the creators of SouthPark) killed Kenny!" And whats-his-face-number 2 says: "YOU BASTARDS! (bastards also refer to the creators.)" They could change it to, line 1: "OMG! He killed Patricia's Mom! (he referring to me.)" and line 2: "YOU BASTARD! (note: singular.)". Yes. I'm that pissed. She so brought up to another level of bitchhood.
On the happier note, RANDY ORTON IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION! TOO BAD HIDAYAH. Unfortunately, due to the fact this is WWE and not much of impromptu-ment, I can bet HHH will get his title back. REAL SOON. Which for Hidayah, happy and me, SAD.
I hate studies. Hmph.
BYEBYE~!

THE NEW WWE CHAMPION! RANDY ORTON! (his third one. Muahahahha!)
My mom is a homophobic loser and she's asking for other parents to sign this petition about some group of people who conduct talks in school, telling others it's ok to anal if both agree to it. She claims it's promoting homosexualism. What the fuck? It hurts me. But what the fuck. Who gives a shit about her?
One last thing. Please start calling me Patricia. I no longer go by the name "Anne's son". I find it disgusting. For my dear readers, please help me spread this new change in me. Try and make NO ONE call me Anson again. I WILL snap.
No comments:
Post a Comment