Heyhey. *sigh* I need to study. Why do I suck? Hmmm. Alena was right... PROCRASTINATION'S A BITCH. Goodnessgoodness. I miss Amy. GOSH! I hate AMY! But I love him sooooooooooooooo. =( Hmm. Went to buy notebooks today. YAYAY. Finally outta my system. Muahaha. (except A Math's that is.) I need to seriously pratice my Chem and Physics. I suck mans. Lols. I still have History Mind Map and E Maths homework. I'm not panicking. Lols. Weird huh? HAHAHA. Gosh this is random. *bleahs* TingPoh is a bitch. He punched my shoulder during recess and now I have a bruise. What an ass. Hmph! AMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Leslie is also an ass. Spread stupid rumours about me... HMPH! Ok, I'm bored. *cries* I CUTTED MY HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! (yes, cutted IS a word.) *cries* Gosh, I need a hug. That guy from Table of Glory is hawttt! Only his name is disgusting... Jiajun. -_-"'. GROSS MUCH?!?!?!
I just wanna have ONE dance with Mr. Amy.
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment