Heyheyhey~! Since no one gives a flying piece of dog poo about my posts, I'll blog less and possibly leave it to die. But cos I'm bored, I'mma dedicate this 15 mins to talk about my day. =D
Went to school late, AGAIN, but manage to get in after running. [Woahh! It's been 1.5 years since I ran to school.] I got in and Phua asked me to cut my hair AGAIN. Started of with Silent Reading. The guy in the hunks section was repulsive. =P It was S.S. after that. I don't know how much I'd give for Miss Lau to take over Lim. =( After S.S. was A Maths and found out that A Maths exam will be on Wednesday. Dammit. Another rushed lunch day. D= Then it was Chemistry. I have a particular interest for Chem but no longer for Phys. Not surprising actually. =P Went for TAF. Didn't do much. Went back for Chinese. You mei you wen ti? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. It was crappy. Can't say I blame Tham cos she made me stand. But theres this sting that made me have this fusion of hatred and pity for her. After that was English. 2 periods of absolutely nothing but reading Tuesday's With Morrie. Fell asleep after the first period. You can't blame me. The book was 70% boring. =/ After everyone left the class, I decided to quickly grab food and go back to class. At least I won't be late for the E Maths test. So I bought FanChoy and 2 chicken burgers and went off to class. I finished everything without messing myself up and without messing the class. SUPER MIRACLE! WHOO! =D Test started at 2.17. The test was fooked up cans? Damn Lie Hui Min! Stupid question 5. Fishing train and car. ARGHH! Wasted 5 marks cans! URGHHHH. I hope you get knocked down by a car and some random lightning struck nearby and caught you in it's 10 / 100 metre radius. Whoa.... SUPER SADISTIC!!!! Went for drama, acted Ethan and died 6 times today. Stayed back for after party then left school then went under a block then walked to SPC and drank some free samples of coffee and then buying and then got super hyper and then went home and here I am! =D
P/S.
I've got really funny vids to share. Both in Jap but they have subtitles. I freaking lmao-ed at both. I could be just me but I hope ya'll like it. =D
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment