Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Monday, March 2, 2009

I really do hate you.

WHAT THE FUCK! If you want to come, then come. Please don't give me fuck like 'my decision is your decision'! It's a fucking yes or no question. I really do hate you! You're only my victim. I suck your blood. You may even say I'm a parasite. Feeding on you. Until you're useless. You give me superficial needs in which I'm very appreciative but you need to clean up your attitude. Fuck bodoh. I'm so effing pissed now. I used to be proud of you. But not anymore. I did love you. But not anymore. I did trust you. BUT NOT FUCKING ANYMORE! You disgust me at times. Seriously. If only I could be given birth to by another. Damn it. There are somethings that make me love you. It's cos you did give me love. Respect. And even trust. But you blew it time and time again. I swear. I can be the biggest fucking hypocrite if you make me. But I can also be your bestfriend. You destroyed my childhood. CONSTANTLY. You're lucky I have counseling, Drama, friends and even bastards that keep my mind off you. You're so lucky.

No comments: