Heyy peoples. Today was kinda lame. Nothing much happened. Woke up at 1 which was surprisingly early considering I slept at about 5AM the night before. So anyway, woke up and sms-ed Chermaine about tuition. Talked and I went to bathe. Then got ready for tuition and went with Chermaine and her mom. It was totally awesome talking to Chermaine during tuition. I mean, she totally understands me luhhs. Love you! =D After tuition, walked home with Chermaine and talked alot about relationships, bitches, bastards and people who talk so much about others while they have the EXACT characteristics. It was really nice. Its like an awesome way to vent anger. After that, walked home and computerized my eye balls all the way till now. That was boring huh? Ughh. You know, after talking to Chermaine, I realized that my love life was never 'The Little Things' by Colbie Caillat. It actually has always been 'Teardrops On My Guitar' by rumored Joe Jona's girlfriend, Taylor Swift. It completely fits me. One way or another. Ask Deena, Aqilla or Evita. They would know that it fits. =d Aww man. Butterflies are in my bellyyyyyy! [Not literally.] I guess I just can't help it...
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment