Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday? More like Lame-day.

Today, SUCKED. It is boringggggggg. I mean seriously! I woke up at like 11.27, which was like superly early considering I slept at 6 in the morning, and had like absolutely NOTHING to do. =dddd
I especially felt superly pissed that my mum didn't let me buy my 5k prepaid card. I mean, its not like as if its THAT ex. Now my poor warrior has to work harder... Lol. *Czaraim hates that, he thinks what I just typed is nerdy. Lol.* I was kinda pissed. Anyways, I did absolutely nothing today. Played GC for like 30 mins, went online to msn. And now thinking if I should now go to Kenton's server. Hmmm. Im bored. Lets look at my other options.
- Kenton's Server
- Channel 33. Hannah Montana
- Channel 32. El Tigre
- Channel 35. Thumb Wrestling Federation
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Kenton's server it is! Byeeeeeeeeee! =D

No comments: