Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, July 18, 2008

I am Tim.

Hey all. I'm bored and since I haven't posted in 3 days, here's my post! =D So here's what happened.

Wednesday:
Class was a total bore. Well, all except for the fact that Czaraim and I pretty much screwed Tan Peng Hock upside down. Drama was cancelled so slack till late. LOL.

Thursday:
Class, BORING [again] + gonna fail Science Test [Didn't really study. LOL.] Went home straight after buying stuff from SPC with Czaraim. Slept at about 4.30 pm. Woke up at 6 pm which was the time I was supposed to meet Jeremy Ong and Steph at White Sands Interchange. OMG right? Nevermind luhhs, Steph ended up going about the same time as me. LOL. Went to City Hall than ate Subway. By the way, THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I ATE SUBWAY. LOL. Blah blah blah then went to the Esplanade to watch The Magic Box. Was quite nice luhh. =D Then came home tired.

Friday [Today]:
Got scolded by Pong the first thing in the morning just cos I said 'Mr. Tay! Can you NOT be here? I mean seriously! You are a freaking Dnt/Maths teacher. NOT ENGLISH!' And I got into trouble. LOL. That was like retarded. [I mean him, not the situation.] Other than that, I found out I got top in class for REP Test. Which Czaraim, who should be happy for me, made fun of me. LOL. I got 27/35 by the way. Also, had a Geography Test which I think I'm gonna do it badly in. I hate Geography. Its so. SO. SO. SO BORING! Than end of school and went home to bathe before Drama cos I felt COMPLETELY sticky. Bought stuffs from SPC again then went home. Blah all the way till Drama. YEA! First one there. Then more and more people came. Even the instructor came. Edwin. He is kinda cute and toned. LOL. SECRET ALL RIGHT! Ahaha. Was casted as Tim, the lead role. I HATE IT. Alot of lines to remember siol! Urghh. But nevermind. Its alright with me. After that, played catching in school while waiting for Czaraim. Waited and went home with him. Played pearl war with him for while. [Tip: Mini-pearls are NOT good pearl war weapons.] Haha. Ok. That pretty much sums up my days. Bye!

No comments: