Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bored.

I'm bored... YAWN. I wanna sleep but I scared later, late late, wake up and cannot sleep again. This sucks. To past the time, let me tell you my day yes? [It doesn't matter if you say no cos I'm just gonna do it. LOL.] Had school as usual, nothing much happened. And when I say nothing much, I actually mean NOTHING. Boring! After school was better than school though. Say Mr. Elias [Drama Coach] with Eve, Fifi and Hidayah, soon, Amirah came too. Was making 'cum' all over the table. Was funny. Then went home with Czaraim and Chermaine. Which reminds me, GIVE ME BACK MY F*CKING CHEQUES! Those asses anyhow go copy Hasbi and folded them into T-Shirts. Ughh. After that, nothing else lorhh. Other than 'Somethings not sitting right' thing. Yawn. That was how dull my day was. It was made even duller when I decided to go out and it started to rain. =d Well that sucked. Its still kinda cold till now so I hope ya'll are wearing you jackets/sweaters now. Don't catch a cold yea? =D

No comments: