Do you think its fair? Do you think its fair what you made me go through? Well, I think not... I think its horrible... Its horrible that you singled me out just cos of a few differences... And that few differences are... Are what makes me, me... You singled me out because I am not like you... Do you really think it makes you great? Making fun of me, bad-mouthing me, laughing at me and even picking on me... Does it really make you feel like a hero? I completely blame you for whatever I've been through... Yes. I blame you. All my worries, all of them, YOU! Its people like you that makes my life a total misery! No... Instead, its people like you! People like YOU, that make the world, a misery... It is seriously driving me insane! INSANE INSANE INSANE! You people! You people really suck! OKAY! You suck! The people who suck are:
1. ShitFace14
2. Loser18
These 2! These two really get on my nerves! Does it make them feel good? Does it?!?! If you know me well enough, the people should not be that hard to decipher... The first letter itself seem obvious... *sigh* I'm done...
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment