Okay... So, yesterday had Jeremy Ong's BBQ party which was kinda fun! (other than the two people who harassed me: Tian Xiang and "I'm a man" dude) Went there with Czaraim. When we got there, I felt like abit awkward cos there were alot of strangers there... So Czaraim started eating first while I sat there like an idiot... LOL! So anyways, Juliana, Chin Yuen and Alex came and I finally stopped feeling pai-seh enough to start eating... Ate like some beehoon and some other stuffs... I kept asking for hotdogs and nobody got it for me... So Jeremy Ong! You owe me 2 hotdogs! hahaha... Then we talk talk... Then eat eat... Then go home lorhhs... Sia luhh! The way home was freaking dark and scary luhh! I had to get everyone to turn on their phone lights... haha... I forced everyone to do it since I forgot that my phone has a light too... Idiot right? Some more mine was the brightest... LOL... Heres the picture of Jeremy's birthday cake:
And here's a video:
Today:
Woke up at like 3++pm cos slept late last night... I slept like 5++... hahah... Went over to E!hub to meet Czaraim cos he wanted to cut his hair... So bathed, changed and went to the bus-stop... At the bus stop there was this weird dude who was taking pictures of me... I don't know why... I know he was taking pictures cos I could here the camera sound... He was kinda hawtt but strange... LOL... He kept looking at me and smiling... That freak... So anyways, went to downtown only to be told that Czaraim had to go Bugis to collect something... So went over, take the stuffs and came back to Tampines mall where I ate and bought Nasi Lemak for my mum... And that people, was my day... Bye! LOL... =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment