Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
MAGIC!
Lol... F.Y.I. - Post title will have absolutely nothing to do with the post I am about to type... Okay! Maths Paper 1 today was total bullshit! But thank god that paper 2 was easier (strangely enough)... But good luhhs... Not much of confidence but hope to at least get A1... Its the only f*cking subject that can pull up my stupid CL luhhs... Damn it! Anyhoo... After coming home today, was really bored so called Czaraim to go WS go study... We met up at about 2.55pm then we take bus go WS... We reach there then go library but no place so in the end tio kicked out cos we sat in between shelves... Wtf sial... But nevermind... In the end go Mac then eat and study... Czaraim called Juliana Jiejie but she change her mind... So nevermind uhhs... Then I hadd to go back to the library... I just simple had too... So we went back up and met up with 2 random girls... Dawnna and Vanessa... They were like funny and Vanessa was like making fun of me like alot uhhs... And Dawnna was like discussing with Czaraim about his rebonded hair luhhs... hahah.... It was a fun day after all... But i didn't really study... SHYTT! I think I am gonna fail History... DAMN IT! Whyy must History be about the past... I am all about the future... Not the past... UGHHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment