Then after that bought bubble tea and saw Steph's "bitchy" friend, Farah, from primary school... Anyways... I am too lazy to continue... So... Byebye!
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Deoderize! Perfumatize! Sanitize!
Todays paper was okay but Literature sucked balls sia! It was hard and I believe I am gonna fail it... I hate FRANKENSTEIN! CB sial... But thankfully English P2 was okay... It was kinda easy and if I wasn't so sleepy I think I would have finished it in less than 1 hour... But I was sleepy so i slept 30mins before waking up again... And finishing Summary in 15 mins which gave me another 15 mins to either check or sleep... Guess what I chose? Sleep lahh! Obviously... Then after exam Czaraim, Steph and me went to study with Wujie, Alena, Jovi, Khalisa and Hidayu... Had some laughs... And Czaraim was serious about studying... And therefore I hope he goes express... It is weird cos, last year (when I was hardworking), I tried to study and they talked me out of it... Now (when i start to become lazy), they want to study... UGHH... So screwed! And after they studied, Czaraim, Steph, Jovi and I went to buy "freis" as in literaly... Not "fries" but "freis". Here's proof:

Then after that bought bubble tea and saw Steph's "bitchy" friend, Farah, from primary school... Anyways... I am too lazy to continue... So... Byebye!
Then after that bought bubble tea and saw Steph's "bitchy" friend, Farah, from primary school... Anyways... I am too lazy to continue... So... Byebye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment