Ok... Reply to spammers...
]
Ash - Who the fuck are you?
Mimi - Same as line before....
-.- - Okayyy... Sure...
IhateAnson - Seriously... Do any of you have lifes?
Irah - Why bother... Its all just gonna be another war if I reply...
IhateAnson, to be frank... - I'm guessing you are either Kenton, Yuzhi or Haziq...
Malchik Gay - I am a fat bitch that is gay...
Anson (fake) - That is my description but I think i'm capable of writing that myself... And i do feel like i'm ugly... DDDDDDDDDD:
Partner-in-crime - Rightttt... Your threat seems redundant as I still do not know who you are so... Whyy bother putting that comment...
Back to my life... Goodbye... And i seriously don't wanna quarrel so... If the spammers have anything else to write, please do it fast cos after the earlier post, Amirah said that it is retarded to quarrel... I sorta agree so i dun wanna insult her anymore... So... Cya! ;DDDDDDDDDDD
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment