Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Re: i dun give a fuck! (Syahirahs [2e2] Blog)

Heyy peoples! Ok... Heres the deal... Syahirah from 2e2 wrote this in her blog well, i wanna rebut her shit... Ok... Lets start...

1.eat like a pig..(i dun mind but ..he eats wif no manners n disgustingly)
Insult - Righttt... I do eat alot when I'm pissed... And if I were to eat disgustingly, I would not have left the place clean after I eat like she does... And manners? Please... Talk about manners! I greet people before I eat and I respect them...

2.drinks like cow..(i also dun care but he nvr explode)
Insult - Ok... I admit i drink alot alot alot of sweet drinks... But seriously... What up with cow? (Shows her limit to the amount of animals she knows about)

3.gay n proud of it..(evryone love themslef but he is just =.=)
Insult - I love myself and I agree it is a little disgraceful but she is being too damn shallow... And F.Y.I, I belief "themslef" is spelt as themself...

4.sentimental..(i dun like sentimental GUYS..u expect me to like sentimental gay?)
Insult - Not much of an insult is there? Hmm... How about, she is a heartless bitch and she deserves nothing but the worst... ;DDDDDDDDDDD

5.immature..( he wrote this immature essay abt me injuring my legs and the worl hating me and purposely put at my playground for me to see...=.= lame much)
Insult - Talk about immature luhhs... Have you seen the pic in her blog? It looks like she ate some sour fruit and was about to barf... And about lame... Her sentence below that pic... "Wanna slap?" ha! She think she cute... See a psychiatrist!

6.attention seeker...(i bet he eats like fuck infront of us coz he he wants to get attention n after i told him how much i hate him..he ALMOST influnce ppl to hate me )
Insult - Talk about attention seeking luhh... She is obviously trying to get others to notice her by insulting me online... And yes... I am sorta getting peoples attention by writing this... But aw well... It's fun... =D

Ok... Done with the insults and on with the life... Bye peoples!

No comments: