Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
sPiDeRs!
Heyy peoples! Its me again... Here to tell you about my DAY! *BLEAHX!* So, went to school with Chermaine, Steph and Jeremy... Ouh and some un-needed person too... He looked dumb... MUAHAHAHA! Ok, saw Coleen, she said she missed me... I MISS YA TOO GURL! We chatted over a drink... Then went for assembly... Czaraim was like telling me how KKK looked like and he called him a "faggot" and I completely LMAO-ED! Then sing, blah-blah-blah, had Debbie, then History... YAY! I passed! 16.5/25! yay! Then Music... Me and Steph dance to "Work This Out" cos Miss Lai was contended... Then CME (BORING!) Then Recess had Curry Noodles, then another period of CME, then Phua, had test.. OMWG luhh... It was freaking hard... Don't think will pass... Then double MT... FYM ask us to sit outside cos in class was full... Then we started making fun of Yong Jin! Hahahaha! We started making Bunny Faces just like Yong Jin's teeth! haha! Then Czaraim had a stomachache... And I started singing "Diarrhea is the best when it's trinkling down your leg! And everybody knows that diarrhea won't digest! DIARRHEA! DIARRHEA!" And he was like totally asking me to stop cos i was "provoking" his shit! Then after school, ate Laksa... MMMMMMM! NICE! Then went home... Czaraim spotted a HUGE spider... Yellow + Black spots... Like creepy much... Then we screamed and ran cos Mr Phillipine over there, threw a rock at it... Then He saw more and more and more... Like damn creepy cans? It is totally un-fab to have trees with giant spiders near your house... ITS SUPER SCARY... Aww man... Gotta do Art and Eng... Hope I survive... Not to mention I have to do Drama Queen's English too... What can i say... She needs help... So Au Revoir Peoples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment