Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
So...
Ok... I'm back... With a BRAND NEW BLOG!!! Say "hi" peoples! =) So... Went to school, was late (caused by maid), ALMOST got detention... Thank god for RAIHAN! hahaha... anyways... went to class, got hell by Debbie (me and Czaraim "noisy'ing" around), got P.E., fell hell sick, Recess, Had Phua time, cut his sarcasm by a full 70%! HOORAY!, then back to Debbie, scolding (AGAIN!), then came the fun part! TAY TIME! haha... Was like teaching Fadhli an effective method of doing a problem like that, and Tay got all over my case and scolded miie for no F*CK reason sia... Got so mad and tired of him i screamed into his face! I said "YOU ARE A LOUSY TEACHER!" and he was like "eh, Anson! I think you need more counsellings! Cos i really don't know whats wrong with you, i think you need counselling!" I got so freaking pissed by that comment sia! I completely blew and "Yea? And i think you need more brains!" HA! Take that you disproportionate asshole! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I mean seriously! Have you compared the head to the body before? Head : Body, 1 : 10! hahaha! like seriously luhh... whats his problem... I smarter sorry luhh... He made alot of us fail last year cos of his LAME teachings... I remember how we ALWAYS celebrate when he's not around... Even people like me appreciate Mr. Singham more than Tay... And y'all KNOW how much i hate teachers like him... You know... The nagging and never ending complaints (LIKE ONCE IS ENOUGH! GET OVER IT!)... And whats more, Fadhli gets algebra now... Can you imagine whats Fadhli will become if Tay continues teaching? Like OMWG(OH MY WHORISH GOD!)! haha... After that had to stay back cos i helped Fadhli and practically ignored his lesson... He was like "I don't have anything against you, No! Nothing, and i hope you have nothing against me..." and i totally was like *knocks table gently* "Aiya! But cher... i have ALOT sia!" and that B*tch gave me the retarded look! You know the kind every teacher gives when you crack a joke? NO SENSE OF HUMOUR MUCH?!?! Like he should die earlier sehh... Anyways, After that went to eat Mee Siam... NICENICE! Or in Juliana's words, OISHIIIIII! Then went to drama, disturb Charmaine (2NB) kenna scolding cos made too much noise during exams... haha... Ain't that so typical of me? Ok, so went to drama, everyone came, Fifi and Hid was sick... Which made me scared... Worried till now... After soon, started exercising, and some talk and Zodiac... Like i swear i am a totally bad Horse, YES I AM! >.< ! Then slack, had so much fatty foods... Still being typical here... haha... Then after went to 20 cent machine won two things! Fish Sharpener/Clip and a "laser" ring which only fits my LAST finger... And worse still, I don't know how to work it... So yea... walked back, had more foods cos mum said she cannot finish and then forced me to gorge myself for her over-expenditure problem... then she left, and i slept... YAYAYAYAYAY! haha... I feel like damn tired but so alive... Weird much? hahaha... ok... i totally have to do other stuffs before dad comes back... so BYE DUDES AND DUDE-ETS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment