Hahahaha! You are seriously a joke can? You have no friends. Even the people you think is your friend is only using you. You're pathetic beyond pathetic! You are a true dog. What gives you the right to classify me as 'it'? Just cos you're straight and I'm gay? Whatthehell? Doesn't that make you gay-er than gay? Please uhhs. Look at yourself. You think just cos you follow him, that makes you his friend? He won't do shit for you if you were dying. He's using you cos he doesn't have many friends either. Don't be a major fucktard and call me 'it' behind my back just cos you're friends with him. If you wanna call me 'it', say it in my face. Don't hum ji here hum ji there. Get it?
I'm right to choose the Wise Man's side. He's a true friend. He has always accompanied me and made me feel happy. He constantly bullies me, but its for fun. Unlike the Unwise Man who regularly hurts me emotionally and physically. The Unwise Man is the biggest joke yet. Claims to be able to fight? Fight abit then tired. How is that fighting then? You make me puke. I warned you. You chose to turn a deaf ear. And it's my fault? Ughh. I'm sick of this.
Lesson of the day: Never choose the unwise side. Always choose the wise side.
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment