Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Inhumane.
That's exactly what you are. Inhumane. A self-absorbed inhumane bitch. All you can think about is yourself. If someone says something about you, it's wrong. But when you say something about others, it's ok. You don't own us. You can't expect us to just let you talk about us. You call others attention seeking. Yet somehow, I manage to see a bigger attention seeker in you. I'm starting to hate you so much. In fact, I even started to feel disgusted hearing your voice. Because absolutely nothing good comes out from that repulsive thing you call a mouth. But I'm definitely able to get over that. The question here is, how long you're going to last before you betray your own friends for your own selfish gains. I'll just stay by the sidelines and watch the whole world turn their backs on you. You may call it a joke, but that doesn't mean others will too. Suck on that piece of fact till you learn some proper balls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment