The Hottest's are the 2PM fans. Recently, our dearest leader of 2PM, Park JaeBeom, has come across some problems which he should be 100% forgiven for. Why? Because, the mistake was made FREAKING 4 YEARS AGO! GET OVER IT KOREA! (To learn more, go to www.allkpop.com and search it.) The Hottest all over Korea are named the remaining 6 2PM members as 1.59PM. We all hope Leadja will come back. Only then 1.59PM can be considered 2PM again. 7 = 1! 7 - 1 = 0! This is what the Hottest in Korea did to get Jae's attention. I wish I was part of it. I want to be in it! I NEED TO HELP GET LEADJA BACK! Watch what they did. It's awesome!
This is how awesome they are! So, JYPE, YOU BETTER BRING JAY BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment