Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Having a mom.
When a person has a mom to live with throughout his/her life, it's usually a happy thing. Having all that motherly love. Having a mother to talk to about anything. What a dream right? NOT. To those who doesn't have a mother, I'm sorry. I truly am. But I honestly, have enough of mine. I would love to not have a mother. I just need my dad. At least he is more open-minded and is willing to take time to talk to me. No matter how tired he is. My mom just knows how to spend money and expect me to love her. She doesn't talk to me so much. She barely even cares about how I truly feel. She gets me what SHE wants. Not what I want. I'm really jealous of those who have proper moms. The type's that DON'T go drinking every other night. -.-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment