Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Want to know why?

This post will be definitely vulgarized. Back off to avoid the angry me.


What the flying fuck!?!? Just when I thought I could never add anymore into the "I fucking hate my mom" list. I did. I never thought it was fucking possible. Guess what she did? She's so fucking low-down and scheming uhhs! That fucking slut! She threw chicken meat out the door and let my dog get out of the house. My dog eventually started going for a walk. Thank god, my neighbour saw him. If he really disappeared, she would never get a chance to see the light ever again. What the fuck right? She can even deny it. I knew it was her because of her actions. When I told her the dog escaped, all she could fucking say was "Is it? *goes inside toilet*" What the hell right? When my maid found him back, my mum kept saying to him "You're lucky the neighbour saw you and Diana was able to catch you, or tonight you no place to live!" and she was fucking smiling to herself like she achieved something. My dog now fears her. Which brings me back to the whole 'my mum did it!' thing. She kept going towards my dog with another piece of chicken and keeps offering him even though she knows PERFECTLY well that my dog cannot resist that. Another HUGE reason why I know it's an inside job because the chicken my dog was eating was the same thing I have in my house. My maid had cooked it for dinner. That fucking slut. She tried to let my dog/cousin go! I am SOOOO never gonna forgive her. The past month/weeks, no one has seen a post about my fucked-up mom right? It's cos she was actually improving. I was even on the verge of finally calling her my mom proudly. I'm guessing it's never gonna happen cos she's such a fucking slut. I FUCKING HATE HER! I HOPE SHE FUCKING DIES! One more thing, just because my mom's boyfriend broke up with her, DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN THAT IT'S MY FUCKING PROBLEM! If you fucking love your fucking boyfriend so much, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get a divorce with my dad ASAP. And since he broke up with you, live under a rock or something. You don't belong in this house. You NEVER did anyway. *stolen from DX* And if you're not down with what I just typed, I got two words for ya. SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!


-Rant over-

No comments: