Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

300th post.

The need to update this blog died. I only come here to enjoy my music styles on my playlist, to stare at Donghae and to answer my tags; which are mostly Partner with super suay luck and not being able to listen to Korean songs. Lols. I don't know about what to post about anymore. Lols. Super unfortunate huh? :P It's weird how so many people are going Korean-ish now. Haha. But I'm proud though. Fa-la yo dongsaeng and I have actually managed to influence a few. :D Hmmm. Demi Lovato made a super good point on twitter today. She is absolutely right. Since when did having a 22inch waist mean that you're fat? And Demi is proud to have a booty. Isn't that awesome? A celebrity is proud of how she looks like. So if a celeb can talk like that, why can't I? So, I'm proud to have a full 70.7 kg body. No one is allowed to call me fat. No one is allowed to call anyone fat. Cos no one is perfect. :D I don't understand myself somehow. Lols. I don't know if I like this guy. HAHAHAHA. I'm weirdddddd. I don't know what to put here anymore.

No comments: