Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pajama Parties.

Hellohello. I'm bored. I just woke from a 2 hour sleep which was supposed to be 1 hour only. Lols. I'm still bored. Hmm. Did you guys know I got 23/35 for my REP? Haha. What suckish marks. Did you guys know I got 29/40 for my English Oral? Sucki-ER results. So much for my A2 hope. Pfft. SQUASHED. I'm still bored! Ouh! Try learning Pajama Party by Super Junior Happy. It's nice! I'm watching Suite Life of Zack on Cody now. I've watched it a thousand times. That's how bored my bored is. I like Marry U by Super Junior. It's nice. It makes me smile. Especially this one part when DongHae says "I swear", I just melt. GAHH. Super fangirl-ing! I need to quit fangirl-ing over Super Junior! Lols. It's kinda hard since I'm listening to a bunch of their songs now. HAHAHAHA. I'm weird. Drama today was random. Like superly! Lols. What else to talk/type about. Hmmmmmmm. Lols. I played one round of Cham Cham Cham with Fa La(Farah's official chinese name. :D). I won. HAHAHAHA. She was scared of the ruler. LOLS. Gosh I'm bored. Have I mention that I was bored?

No comments: