Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Needed.

I need money. Lols. Anson Seow needs to save $80.45 more to buy his Korean CD's. Jiayoujiayou! Only a few more days of starvation. :D My sister's wedding is on 1st August. Which means it's next week. Which means there will be pictures of me in a tux. Lols. Prepare to laugh people! Steph bought me a friendship band today. Thank you loads love! :D As you people SHOULD have noticed, I changed KimBum into DongHae up there! Haha. I missed him too much. Lols. I'm such a fangirl now. Hahaha. It makes me happy though. These people won't break my heart. :D I also changed my blogsong into a proper playlist. 11 korean song and 9 english song. It's on shuffle, so whatever song that comes out when you visit is by luck. Haha. I'm sleepy. It's 2AM. I've got tuition tomorrow. Ughhhhhhhhhhh. Oh well. Haha.

Anson oppa supports Fa La dongsaeng! HWAITING!

No comments: