Thursday (23 July) -> E Maths Mock Test.
Friday (24 July) -> A Maths Mock Test.
Monday (27 July) -> English Letter Writing Test.
Tuesday (28 July) -> Social Studies Test [SURE FAIL!]
Wednesday (29 July) [I think] -> E Maths TEST.
Friday (31 July) -> A Maths TEST.
Monday/Friday -> Physics Test.
Thursday/Friday -> Chemistry Test.
What the hell? Ughh. TOO MANY TESTS!!!!!! Arghhh. I'm stressed. Lols. Did I mention about my homework today? Last week's A Maths homework + today's A Maths homework + today's E Maths homework = Me, being super duperly tired. -.- Not to mention that today was hot as hell. It's like we live on the sun sia! Haha. Super exaggerated, but you get my point. I wonder if heaven is air conditioned? Or maybe I can talk the king/queen of hell to put air-cons everywhere. :D I would sooooooo love it there then. Hahahahahahah. Random, I know. Hmmm. What else should I talk about? I guess nothing much. Lols. I guess I'll end my post here.
No comments:
Post a Comment