Hellohello. :D I'm so bored now. So, I'm gonna blog. Heh heh. Hmm. Let's blog about what I did during the holidays. :D They will not be in chronological order. Heh heh.
1) Went to Sentosa to get my skin burnt.
2) Did CIP.
3) Did some homeworks.
4) Fallen in love with Super Junior.
5) Became obsessed with Boys Over Flowers.
6) Spoiled my headphones alittle.
7) Had a 2 night spammer with no originality what-so-ever.
8) Became friends with Brandon Mui. :D
9) Started to type 'heh heh' alot.
10) Cry, alot.
11) Think, alot MORE.
12) Became slightly closer to Lynn. :D
13) Laughed tons.
14) Emo-ed tons.
15) Listened to Lines, Vines and Trying Times.
16) Changed my blogsong over 15 times.
17) Finished alot of Super Junior shows. (EHB, Animal Farm, Super Summer, Unbelievable Outing, etc etc.)
18) Started tuition.
I think thats it? Haha. Wow. Did quite alot. Haha. I'm happy. For now I guess. Haha. This has been the only holiday, that I didn't miss school. Sure, I miss my friends. But if the holidays were longer, we'd be able to go out more and miss each other less. Haha. Wow. I have never been so emotion-ful during a holiday. With all the laughing, the crying, the anger, the happiness. I'm sooooooo gonna treasure this holiday. Lols. Today is the last day of the holidays people. Chiong homework if you haven't finished. If you have, enjoy today with all your might. Heh heh. If that is possible that is. :D Tomorrow is a brand new semester. Which means, we just finished one part of our secondary school lives. Soon, we'll all be separated. Let's work hard and treasure each other. Ok people? Lovelove. :D
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment