Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Tears.

Hellohello. I realized something. I realized... I realized that I cry alot. Why do I cry? Why do I even bother? Why? I keep asking myself even more. Why Anson? Why? And then. I knew why. Cos I like crying. Cos I'm not afraid to tell people. That I am a human. And I can cry. It means. I am allowed to show my emotions. I love crying. Alot. But. I still don't like it. Why? It started to bug me. It kept ringing in my head. That stupid question keeps on ringing. I cry alot. I cried watching Super Junior's Animal Farm. I cried watching Key of Heart and It's You MV's. I cried watching Nick Jonas' diabetes speech. I cried thinking of people. I miss Mr. Amy. I miss Snorlax. I miss my Grandma. I miss my uncle. I miss alot of things. Maybe that's why I cry? Maybe? I'm starting to hate myself somehow. I cry too much. I need help. I don't have much. I'm a tiny spec of dust. Why is it that so many people are so useless? At least 90% of the world must have read stories with the message of accepting others for who they are. But why is it that only that small amount learn from it. While the many others shun it? They ignore it. They then ignore other people's feelings. After that, they start singling out people. And these people, become they're jokes. I'm so goddamn tired. So. So. So tired. I'm falling sick and tired of this. Get it people?

No comments: