Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Spacebared.

I changed my blog link. Have you ever wondered what spacebar's are? They just look like another one of the keys on a computer keyboard right? Have you guys ever notice that it's the longest key on the keyboard? Have you guys noticed that it is also the only key in the keyboard that's blank. Considering you have a normal keyboard that is. I think that makes it special. Just like people. You could meet all the normal sized keys. Or you can meet those which are different but nevertheless, useful. These special, once-in-a-lifetime people. Each and every one of us are those people. Those special once-in-a-lifetime people. Do you know why? Because. Because there will never be a duplicate of us. Not even twins. See? Each of us really are special people. I'm proud to say that I am special. But, I pity those who are special, but doesn't know how to see others as special people too. All they have are insults on others but no insults for themselves. All they have are compliments on themselves but no compliments for others. I hate those people. I really do. I'm so goddamn sick and tired of listening to their never-ending rant about how others are. So, I'm going to make this statement clear. And I'll be a proud person to say this. Everyone is special. I am special. No one can take that away from me. No one can take my specialness away. Absolutely no one. Also, I'm sorry to those who had to relink me. I wasn't very polite when I asked for the relink.

No comments: