Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Monday, June 1, 2009

New dream.

Wow. How totally awesome is today? Or rather, how totally awesome was last night's sleep? Hmm. Went to sleep at 4.38 AM. Woke up at 6.24 due to paranoia of mom's return. Slept again 6.35 AM. Woke up at 8+ AM due to dad's extremely noisy shaver. Went back to sleep at 8.30+ AM. Woke up at 11.30 AM due to TV being on. Ughh. Went back a couple minutes later. Woke up at 12 PM hearing the door open. Thinking it might be mom, I panicked. It was just my maid coming back from buying some groceries. Ughh. Woke up at 2.13 PM. Officially awake. Oh wait. Did I mention how I had a terrible headache since the time I first slept last night? Now I know why. I'm having a wonderful fever. The 38.7 degrees perfect kind. Ughh. I swear the world hates me. :( My mom is coming back later. Ughh. Can she migrate to somewhere far? Ughh. Now I'm annoyed.

No comments: