Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

12 hours = 4 days.

Hellohello. :D I'm gonna super summarize what happened the past few days kayy? :D

Friday
Woke up at 12-ish and rotted till tuition at 5.30. Good news! I'm the only student for that time. Lols.

Saturday
Was annoyed at mom for stealing my Chwee Kueh and was late for CIP. Performed. CIP finish. Followed to Steph's dance class cos didn't wanna be at home.

Sunday
Woke up late (whats new? lols.) for tuition. Again, only person for that time. YAY! Went home. Ate. Went to Bugis to celebrate Vanny's birthday. HAPPY 16th GIRL! Met Joeleen. :D

Monday
Slept at 5.30 AM. Woke up at 5.30 PM. So awesome right? 12 hours of sleep. During that 12 hours of sleep, I had this 4 day dream. Lols. 12 hours in real life = 4 days in dreamland. COOOOOOOOOOL~! Rotted at home till now [3.13 AM].

GOSH. I'm boredddddd. Maybe I'll watch the Jonas Brothers latest music video, FLY WITH ME! Tell me, Nick wasn't cute in the video! Lol.

Why does listening to Teardrops on My Guitar still make me cry? Do I still like him?

No comments: