Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Tension builds.
Ohmygosh. Could it be? Have I really been stressing myself? SERIOUSLY? I've never thought of myself as stressful before. I've just receive headaches recently. Or, to be more accurate, only on the right side of my brain. My right jaw has been super painful recently. Right neck hurts as hell. My right eye feels like someone jabbed fingers in and out. My eye is superly painful. Simple rubbing would make me hurt. Could it really be stress? Me?!?!?! My back hurts, but most probably cos I 'died' just now and fell and hurt my back. That's fine. The headache? That's fine too. The fact that my maid went down while I went up and I went down when she went up causing me to go to school without money? That was absolutely fine. What isn't fine is, me performing as pedophile Ethan in front of the upper sec? Yeahh. That bugs me. Ughh. Anyways, about the above condition, I figured out it might just be components of migraine and tension. Kinda took an hour or so to search for a match. Which I have found but didn't have a name for. Lols. The link is: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/Pressure-headaches-right-side/show/898462. Help me anyone? :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment