Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Piggy!

Oh my jonas! I freaking just woke up uhhhs. What the hell sia! I can't believe it. I fell asleep while playing DJ Max and freaking woke up five hours later. -_-"' And since now is 10 PM, how will I sleep later!? Ughh. I'm such a pig...

Anyways. Today was ok I guess? Haha. Woke up to a freaking freezing morning. Ughhh. I have come to a conclusion that the weather hates me. =( Went to bathe, (which was super duperly cold, by the way.) change and went to school. Had temperature taking. 37.2 degree celsius. Read some Evermore and went off to A Maths. Co-ordinate Geometry. (stupid graph questions.) Then went for P.E. where Czaraim annoyed everyone. We had planned of destroying him but every backed out in the end. Awwww. Had another period of E Maths but cherr decided to change it to A Maths. Ughhh. Went to Club Wellness (or to put it in a crude way, FAT CLUB.) and found out I gained 1.1 kg. Haha. I blame my piggyness. After that, we had our final 2 periods with Ms. Jasmine Phua. She will be back but she won't take out class anymore. She finds it hard. *cries* During Chinese alot of fun stuff happened. Haha. (apart from Reuben taking my pictures and let AnJie and the rest see it.) I think AnJie was playing X-Men with Reuben or something. Hahhahaha. That made me laugh alot. =P English was fun. Somehow? Haha. Ended up doing Math's with Czaraim. For awhile that is. After school was History. Gosh, I hate writing essays for humanities. =( At 3+ went off to buy food and went home with Han. Blahblahblah. And I got home to sleep. Haha. =P

Gosh. I'm bored. I have alot of work to do. So I guess, byebye. =D

No comments: