Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Happier notes.

Heyhey. Hmm. Shall try and stop posting emo all over my blog. =P And to start that off, I changed my blogsong to something more upbeat and happy. Lols. To me that is. Even if it is about guys taking girls for granted and 'buying' them... Hey! If it's dance-able, it's happy! =D

Boredom. Right now, the thoughts that roam my mind.

1) Mr. Amy.
2) I should be doing my E/A Maths.
3) I should be studying.
3) I should be reading 'Evermore'.
5) Wondering why I'm doing that really lame: "Did you notice I missed the number 3?" thing for fun. P/s - I know ya'll are smiling at your own mistake. =P
6) Starting to think Dolph Ziggler is HAWT.
7) STILL wondering if I should join dancing.
8) Wants another Jonas outing with Jolian and Yana.
9) Becoming a CM Punk fan.
10) Waiting to see tomorrow's life to happen.

Hmmm. I'm bored. =/

No comments: