Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Global Misconception.

Misconception 1.
Jealousy does not equal to care. Jealousy is just lack of trust. I should know cos I have it.

Misconception 2.
Love does not equal to guy and girl. Love is love. Not racial based. Not gender based. Not "unnaturally" based. It's just love.

Misconception 3.
Small things may count but not many count it.

Lesson of the day:
No one is perfect. Especially not you. Who gives a shit if you fucking don't believe me. It's my body. I know what I'm doing. No one can fucking judge me. Don't fucking say things behind my fucking back. FRIENDS DON'T DO THAT. And, no. This person is not Czaraim. (even though he did do these things, thats just him. No one can stop him from being a bitch.) Fuck you. No one gives a shit about your thoughts anymore. ESPECIALLY NOT ME. Get it bitch?

No comments: