Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Death.

Change of post to a sum-up.

- Woke up early.
- Bathed and it started to rain.
- FREAKISHLY COLD.
- Decided not to take jacket cos I know it'll get warm real fast.
- Was wrong beyond wrong and froze while in class.
- Did physics exam.
- Completed everything even though all of us were supposed to only do 2 questions.
- Break.
- Mathematics Paper 2.
- It made me cry during the exam.
- It made me panic.
- Met Fabian outside school and went to Steph's house with him.
- Was afraid of going home cos mom will SOOOOOO kill me.
- Played with her brand new lappy.
- Slept.
- Woke up.
- Alex DAJIE came.
- Photostatted some notes from her.
- Left with Alex Dajie.
- She walked me back.
- Ate fried noodles.
- Bathed.
- Doing this now.

Ughh. Today sucked balls. I hope I can study Chemistry later. Or else, I'm seriously screwed.

Fun Fact: My phone is almost forever on silent cos I find ringtones creepy sometimes thanks to shows like One Missed Call and cos when you're already scared of something, a ringtone comes to shock you.

No comments: