Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

iDance!

Hellohello. I'm starting to like to say "hellohello" now. =P Hmm. I'm SO bored. Hmm. Shall tell you guys about my day. =P

Today, I woke up at a record-breaking 11.07 AM. Proudproud! Then went to bathe and ate Mee Goreng. Computer then went to Steph's house. Went to Tamp soon to get her book and my new HEADPHONES! YAYYYYYYYYYYY! But no blue... AWWWWWWWWWW! So I bought white! YAYYYYYYYYY! Then went back to the MRT station and met up with Sophia. Then, MRTMRTMRT then reach ChinaTown. Went for Trial Dance. It was fun! We danced to If You Seek Amy. Lols. Yes... It was crude. =P After that, went to Mac to eat. Eat lerr then go back. Waited for Steph's class to finish at 10. *sigh* It was supposed to finish at 9. *sigh* So came took MRT back again. Then got home at 11.17. Haha. Expected shit from Mommy. But it was all good. =P

Kayy. I'm tired. GOODNIGHT! =D

P/S - Just when you think you won't cry for just ONE day, the waterworks come. -_-"'.

No comments: