Heyheyhey. =D Hmm.
I'm bored.
Howhowhow?
Lols. Urmms.
Lemme tell you about my today.
Ok... Maybe not the whole of today. Just after school. =P
Went down to get food after school. Muahaha. FATFATFAT me. =P Rushed back for god knows what reason. Saw Dajie in class. YAY FOR DAJIE! =P She was teaching Han physics. Then blah blah blah. Mr. JonLee finally came to class at 3. -_-'". He only had 2 freaking slides for us. Ughh. Slept during his remedial. TOO TIRED. Bleahs. After remedial, 'quarreled' with Aqilla on the whiteboard. That was fun. Blahblahblah. I'm bored. =P
Went out with Steph and Alex to WhiteSand. I bought a E-Maths notebook. The same as Lynn. Yay. Hahah.
Table of Glory is awesome!!! JiangJun is HAWTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Lols. I'm pathetic. =P I'm not sure if thats even his name uhhs. Lols. I suck. =P
Hmmm. Mr. Amy is floating in my mind... ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!
Message to that person.
You uhhs! Nothing to do is it? Annoy me in class is fine but annoy me outside for what?!?! If I have a life, you should have a life! SO GET ONE! Seriously uhhs! I've had enough of this. I'm anti-you as much as you're anti-me. Get it? I don't ever wanna hear someone say "Eh, Anson! You like _____ ahh?" Please uhhs. What we feel for each other are exactly the same. I hate you as much as you hate me. Can't stand the thought of it. Ughh. More importantly, I respect everyone. I may be mean to people but I do make up for it. What are you gonna do to make up for your bitchy-ness? Ughh. P/S - I have no interest in shorter people.
Message to Aqilla.
YOU OWE ME PICTURES!
Lesson Of The Day: Don't go near TingPoh.
I guess I'm done. =P
To cool me down, please laugh and enjoy this video. =P Hidayah (heidi) would love it. =D
By the way. HAPPY 200th POST! =D
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment