Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Trainwrecks.
Yawns. I'm a happy kid. I wanna be friends to more people. I wanna taste harmony each morning when I step into school. Sure you'll say that I do taste it. But I want it to be more aromatic. Sometimes I feel that I'm asking too much. But that's is my only wish for now. Ok... That was random. Sigh. I'm in love with a trainwreck now. Ughh. I have to get over it. OVEROVEROVER! Oh gosh. There's a camp in one week and CIP is on tomorrow. Newspaper collection. Lol. I asked my group members to bring allow some newspapers so it looks like we collected more. Hahhaha. Ok. Why am I daydreaming? Dammit. Lets go to happy stuffs. Got back A and E maths papers today. I had 33/40 for E Maths and 15/20 for A Maths. Yessah! Both A1's! I'm on my way to my 6 points goal. =D If I'm gonna day dream for 5 mins + after every sentence then I don't wanna post no more. Byebye. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment