Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Things that I think that you shouldn't think.

Heyheyhey people! Really superly tired so should make this as super short as super possible kayys. =D
Had school today as usual. Started off with Chem's revision and we went on to the test. Throughout the test, I had this super bad feeling about the paper. Urghh. Should've studied more. =( Went for Youth Power where someone talked to me for 2 periods making me majorly annoyed. Went in for the last period and was talking about 'yourself'. About how each and everyone of us are beautiful in our own way. =D It meant alot to me though. It was Helena's period after that. Urghhh. I hate her marking. She always gives me super low marks. HELLO! I'm me! My english is NOT fail-able! ROARRRRRRR. I HATE YOU~! Went for TAF after that. I swear. Ya'll gotta love Ruby man. She helped me sneak in 3 bottles of drinks. *not all for me. One of em was for Lynn. =P Had A Maths test after that. Oh gosh. Surprisingly, I knew how to do each of em. Now only hope to NOT make stupid mistakes. As usual. Lols. After that, headed back to class for the History test. That is the perfect example of why you shouldn't panic during a test. I studied all there is to study about and cos I panicked, I forgot everything! Dammit! D= Finally came Phys. Got back our Phys test paper and found out I only scored 16/30. URGHHHHHH! I'm really starting to dislike Phys. Anyways, Mr. Seong said the new teacher will take over from next week till mid-years. First day in our class and he made me angry. He's gonna recieve hell. OUH YEAH! We'll miss you sweaty teddy bear dude! =D Went to SPC with Chermaine and Steph and decided to come to my place to study. Chermaine didn't wanna come. Typical. Steph brought Justin over and slacked. Or, I slacked while she did her homework. I had no homework. Yayness. She left at 9 and I watched my brand new fav chinese show, The Seventh Day. It's like the awesomest romance story. =D GC-ed till 12.30 and here I am, blogging. Woahhh. So much for short. Lols. Life's a bitch right? [copyrighted person who came out with it and Eve/Deena/DRAMA for intro-ing it.] Gawdd. Gotta go catch some z's before I oversleep tomorrow. Nightnight! :D

No comments: