Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Talk about history.

Urmms. This post is gonna be about my primary school friend whom I have completely not talked to since graduation year. We were supposedly best friends. I could still remember how I met him in Primary 4. I happen to see him reading his Singapore True Ghost Stories so, I asked him if I could borrow it. He lent it to me. I flipflipflip through the book and saw the last page which was the subscribe thingy and saw that he filled it up. I noticed that he had written the same block as I was living in. I then double confirmed with him. He said that he did stay in that block. We shared the same block! How often do you meet someone who lives in the same block as you and is in the same school as you? Naturally, I was like superly happy. We went home that day together. We shared alot of each other. From then on, I knew he was a nice person. We became friends like for awhile. I used to tell everyone this really lame thing. I kept telling everyone that we were brothers but our mom left one of us in the taxi when she came home. Haha. It sent chills up my spine thinking how lame it was. He had this rivalry for awhile. I forgot why too. I somehow only remember that we were friends. I totally forgot why we were enemy's. I didn't see him for more than 2 years ago. Then suddenly, I saw him yesterday and today. Definitely by mere coincidences but I find it funny. How we have not seen each other in such a long time and we could suddenly see each other twice in two days. Even though he will NEVER see my blog cos I doubt he knows the existence of. I would just like to say.
I'M SUPERLY DUPERLY SORRY! =D

No comments: