Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Super Menses.

Ughhh. I've had major menses issue's today. Why today? Cos today had the damn fire drill, had P.E. and I barely had time to eat. Yes. Eating IS that important to me. That's how I am. No meal, no smilies from me. Actually cried. Yes, I know there are people out there who just call me poserly without thinking about how my body works. Who gives a shit. Fallen in love with a bitch I never knew I would. Today was really rush-y. Thank god for the drama after-party. If it wasn't for that, I bet another 3 white hair will pop onto my head. Lols. Was watching The Seventh Day earlier. Have officially fallen in love with it. I mean, it's freakishly romantic and bitchy. Hehe. Urmms. Not sure what to post about now. Bye. =P

No comments: