Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, March 20, 2009

HAN!

Yo yo yo! =D Went out with Han today. Me being my usual piggyness, woke up at 4 pm. Lols. Checked my phone, and saw 26 missed calls and 5 messages. One of which was Kenton while the other 25 was Han. Wth? All messages were from Han also. She asked me out to study. Met her up under her block at god knows what time and took 358 over to E!Hub. Went to eat my superly faved meesua from that taiwan shop. I freaking ate 2 bowls. Muahahah. I'mma grow fat and die. =P Went up to SuperDog to study. Didn't really study much though. More like, just sitting there and slacking. Han's friend (with his friends) wanted to come. We had this really scared feeling if they were annoying, ugly or if fortunately, hawtt. They came and as usual, there will be this one moment when I'm pissed. Not gonna elaborate. We went back to E!Hub after Han's friend friends left. The immediate friend was just ok. His friends were the problem... Anyways, went to play DDR and then went home at around 9. Walked back as usual. I think my knees are starting to have problems after I play DDR. =( Walk walk walk. Reached home. Dull right? D=

No comments: