Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Elmerrrrrrrr!

Heyheyhey people! Woke up at 8.25am today and started rushing cos I was supposed to meet Hidayah at 8.30 to go for drama. Rushed all the way till 8.35am and got down pretty much on time expecting to see Hidayah annoyed that I was late. Waited for her till 8.43am and called her. No answer. Then I messaged her. No answer. So told her I'll just go on to school first. So walked till traffic light and she called me saying she'll be late. Aww well. I was already on my way. =P Headed to school and reached on time. Although the slight cough got to me, I was alright. Played my role once and went to mac with Irah, Fifi and Hidhir. Ate, although not much. Went back home and was late for outing with Steph and the ever awesome dancer Wei Zhe (Elmer). Supposedly meet up at 12.45 but ended up 1.35 cos I was as usual, a pig. =P Blablabla. Went to Bugis to meet Elmer up. Blablabla. Had problems deciding where to go. So we came back to E!Hub via 1-hour-plus-long-ride-in-bus-12. Had a great time chatting away. Went to Just Acia for dindin. We talk about sad things and that made me feel less stressed. =P Although, it was abit scary to not see the regular Elmer at that time. D= After awhile, went to the arcade, as usual. Played Jubeat and DDR. Was fun. Went to Superdog to slack away. Went to the carpark to see WeiZhe and Steph practice for the exam Steph was about to take. Went home around 9++. Bye! =D By the wayyyyy! I saw this really really cool thing. That makes me superly majorly excited. Wanna know? Only Melissa, Farah and Nariyyah would understand my excitement. Are you ready? Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDD

No comments: