Heyy peoples. I'mma blog for around 15 mins then I'll go off to finish the last 9 pages and today's notes plus my E Math's homework. Similar and Congruent Triangles. PFFT. So school was absolutely normal. I guess? Kinda went for my regular 2 bottles of drinks after recess and my regular binge after school. I'm pathetic. Everyone annoyed me while I was buying my food. Was already with my humongous headache but I still played along. But when I let them go in front of me and they still play, I got superly pissed and yelled at them. I wanted to cry so badly. Ughh. Soon, we headed to Catholic Junior College for our 'one-chance' to practice on the stage for our SYF. I went and saw that similarity to Victoria Junior College's stage. I was stunned that how similar it was. And it brought back memories of Shameera's performance. I went with Hidayah. It was awesome. Ephraim's mighty number one fan, Hidayah, was stressing over the fact that this was the spot that Ephraim sat at the other stage. She was so happy. Lol. I love these fragments of memories. These stick to my heart for life. Anyway, was annoyed by Tan Bitch. For some reason, when Ms Noraiza says it, it's less demeaning. Haha. Went back sitting with Irah. She knows why I was so pissed today. Thank you so much for your open ears Irah. It's deeply appreciated. Love ya. =D Went home with Hidayah and Eve and come home to a 30 mins shower. Ok. Time for Maths. Byebye. =P
Funny Video Time. =D
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment