Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, February 13, 2009

GAWDD!

Oh gosh. Today was a very very very mixed-up day. Lols. So if ya'll don't wanna read a long post, you guys better run before I catch you. Hahahha. =D

We started off with Silent Reading in the morning which was crap. Bernie took over and made us watch some lame vids. He found them stupid too. Lols. Then went over to E Maths. Was crap uhhs. Got back test paper. I fucking failed! I only had 17/40. I was like sad but partially laughing. I don't know why either. Anyways, went through paper and in the end, managed to pull up my marks to 20/40. =D Just nice. Was kinda happy. Strangely, I was the only one that noticed it was Friday the 13th. Haha. Social Studies was a bore and A Maths wasn't any better. After lesson, Mrs. Ng/Mrs Kok Shu Ling, let me and YongJin change our books at the bookshop. But that bitch insisted that the booklist is never wrong. So I made a rash decision to throw them away. It may be rash but I didn't regret it. Was too peeved to even look at them. YongJin and I made our way to class for Physics. Seong wanted to calm me down but that kinda peeved me on. Recess was next and I was extremely irritable for some deranged reason. Recess ended and I went back to class and had History. Yang didn't come and Wayne something took over. He was boring and he kinda sucked at relieving. Lols. But on the brighter side, we had that 15 mins of that torture game to make us laugh. Haha. Syed took out a wig soon and they all did hectic modeling. Lol. School soon finished and I went to meet up with Drama. Talked, laughed and played. Was about ready to murder someone already though. On the way out, Steph and Chermaine caught up and we walked home together. I apparently fainted for a brief moment. Walked Eve and Firdaus to the bus-stop and I headed to Steph's house with her. I fell asleep on the floor while waiting for her to bathe and change. She woke me up, then we went back to my place for me to bathe and change too. I'm kinda tired of typing. I'll continue tomorrow? Hahah. Sorry people. =D

No comments: