Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Super Bitch!

I'm majorly angry just now. Spoil my day sia. That bitch teacher. She very step de. That super major bitch. You should just die whore! That bitch is none other than Helena Lee! The first week at school and she acts like she's big. She's gonna be our Discipline Master from now on. How unfortunate. I wonder why she came? Got kicked? Possibly. She is a messed up woman. Like 80% of 3NA hates/doesn't like her. Sometimes I wonder why too. I did like her. But I can't help laughing at jokes. If I heard it or what. It's not my fault you bitch! I have a message for her. Even if she sends me to whoever, I won't be scared. Cos it's not my fault I can't control my laughter. At the very least I didn't laugh out LOUD. I just giggled. She look at me, I even freaking soften my giggle. How many people do that? Ughh. Anyways, I'm gonna give you the message now. (Earlier is a rant, so now, is the message.):

Listen here bitch. You are a fucking asswipe loser. Alot of people don't like you and I tried giving you chances. You got me to stand just cos of homework, I didn't mind. Sometimes I don't get why a bitch like you ever existed. I can't stand people like you. You talk in a fucking boring tone. You look constipated where ever you go. And most importantly, don't give me crap like I won't pass my English. I will. I'll pass with flying colours that will fucking blind you. I swear that my English is not fail-able. No one in 3NA's English is ever fail-able. Get it. You purposely fucking ended your lesson by pointing everything at me. I was just about to let it go you know? I was about to forget you were ever a bitch. But you had to open your plastic mouth and say that you don't like angry faces. So I gave you a plastic-er smile. Hope you noticed it. I bet you must have felt good when you messed up your students mind. I swear that I just might break your fucking plastic face in half and I just might shove a 50 inch metal bar through your ass and out your vagina. Get it bitch? If you die from that, I'll joyfully piss on your grave. You made me so angry that I was just about ready to kill you. That's how pissed I was. So you should seriously back off and say something randomly nice. I forget easily. So please get over yourself bitch. You're NOT important to 3NA. If you leave, we can still do well in English. We hate you that much. So please do something better before screwing yourself and wasting our time. Last but not last, don't you ever point that fucking cheap piece-of-shit marker you have at me again. Cos if you do, I swear you'll never see your fingers again. Including your thumb.

I'm done. I learnt alot of those phrases/words from Fifi! I love you Fi! I only complain for a day. But if she annoys me again, I'll put another rant. I complain about teachers if they piss me off. But I'm done for now. Today was extremely tired. Had CCA Fair today. We happily had 28 people that signed up. I was superly happy cos thats alot compared to the past years. I loved it. It was sad that I didn't see the performance though. =( Hope to be in next years one though. I felt I wasn't suited for the roles this time round. Maybe next year's script will be better suiting. Although if we put Amy in, it'll be alot funnier! My favourite part:

Amy: You heard that Mr. Winehouse! Yeah! You better run! Cos if I find you, I'll crack your ass in half and Im'ma f--- *cut*....

They would've loved it. =D Ok. Very tired now. Maybe I'll come back on Tuesday for another post. Gonna be a couple of busy days. Haha. I'm gonna get my $300 tomorrow and my pay. Im'ma be rich baybeh! =D

P/s - I'd like to say I LOVE YOU to Charmine Kee. My dearest JieMei. She's superly nice and she's the best. Should anything bad happen to her. That person will permanently recieve hell from within my hands, feet and possibly even my head. Should these be useless, I'll use weapons with absolute precision. These people who hurt her will never see the light again. I love you JieMei! =D

No comments: