Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Resolutions for '09!

Yes people. I know I'm 2 weeks and 1 day late. But I figured if all my resolutions was about last year only, what fun would it be? *smirks* So let's get it going before Steph kills me to get the com. =D

1) Get above 90 for English and rub it into Helena Lee's tits.
2) Stop being late for school from now on.
3) Get Steph/Chermaine something super nice this year.
4) Actually remember to get Czaraim something. Hahahahhaha.
5) GET MORE A1's!
6) HELP STEPH GET MORE A1's! (I believe therefore I dream~! Haha.)
7) Love my mommy more.
8) Get Steph a puppy toy! =P
9) Get Zax's number. LOLOLOLOL.
10) Get $1000!
11) Get $2000 for shopping!
12) More resolutions. =X

There are my 12 resolution's for the year '09 peoples! Hope ya'll fullfill yours! =D Byebye.

No comments: