Not in your life, so don't be in mine.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

FUCK YOU!

I hate you bitch! Please luhhs. If making fun of me makes you 'man' mehhs? Fuck off man. Like seriously. If this is your form of making others see you as straight, the you're fucking mistaken. It makes you look like a gossip GIRL more. So it kinda only strengthens the fact that you're gutless enough to admit that you're fucking pissed at yourself for being a complete asshole. Please grow up. I've had enough of this and i know since that I've already been through a staring game in Sec 1, I'm not afraid to say that this outburst is entirely dedicated to you Lim Jia Jun. Please man. Learn to control yourself. Like wtf have I ever done to you? Huh? I hadn't said a word to you when I entered this school. Hell, I even forgot you. You asked me to join NPCC in Sec 1 and you said you knew me. Then you suddenly found my friendster and insulted me through messages. Whats your problem? Have I insulted you before you insulted me? NO! You fucking started this shit cos of how extremely gay you are! I admitted it. Are you gonna admit it? Fuck! I am so angry right now. You're just fucking lucky that Sister Cheong made me feel better. COS I FUCKING SWEAR YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT! You think you make fun of me means you big fuck. Please. I know there will be ALOT of your friends who come here and scold me. For all I fucking care, go ahead. But seriously, back off. Cos I don't give a fucking shit. Cheebye kia.

No comments: