Oh gosh. My title is totally step sia! Hahaha. Anyways, been away from blogging for awhile cos of a petty issue that I should have gotten over long ago. Or more likely, that I just feel amazingly bored and I just wanna post for entertainment. Lols. COLDPLAY IS SUCKISH! THEY SUCK MAJOR BALLS. But that's besides the point. There are a couple of things that happened while I was gone so here they are.
23/12 - Amy's release in GC. She's a Pink Headed Monster! Muahaha. That bitch!
24/12 - Went for din-din with mum's side of the Family. Steph was invited tooooo! But I missed the MOS countdown thingy. AWWW. :(
25/12 - MERRY CHRISTMAS! But got sick and got stuck in bed.
29/12 - DRAMA BBQ! The best thing in the ENTIRE holiday. Loved it. Super fun but was cut short cos of another bbq. *screwed!*
31/12 - Went to work and nearly got sick. X(
1/1 - HAPPY NEW YEAR! The day I realised I had a crush on someone I have never met. Wth. Most random crush. Killer89's last day before boarding school. =(
2/1 - First Day of school. Not too bad teachers. So I'm kinda ok with it. =P
5/1 - Second Day of school. Interesting. But boring.
6/1 - Third Day of school. (yesterday) Made fun of Mr. Phua. Muahaha. =D
7/1 - Fourth Day of school. Had dreamt of the 2 most random random guys ever. OH GOSH! (today) Was kinda tiring. *bleahx*
8/1 - Fifth Day of school. (tomorrow) I'm not sure? Haha. But Dark Assasin will be out! Can't wait! =P
Ok. Apart from playing GC from Christmas till now, these was basically what I did. Very dull, boring, SAD. Sigh. I need more things to entertain me. Idea's anyone? =D
P.S. - If aku step melayu is annoying you. Then it's your problem. Haha. *Don't worry people. I'll learn better malay and stop typing malay soon. =D*
Not in your life, so don't be in mine.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment